第 2 部分(2 / 6)
瞧 瞧 别 的 女 孩 。 我 从 未 想 过 要
marry you. Our last conversation
·娶 你 为 妻 。 我 们 的 最 後 一 次 约 会
was very boring and has not
是 那 麽 的 无 聊 , 而 且 并 未
made me look forward to seeing you again.
·让 我 期 待 与 你 的 再 次 相 会 。
You think only of yourself.
你 只 想 到 你 自 己 。
If we were married, I know that I would find
·如 果 我 们 结 婚 , 我 相 信 我 一 定 会 感 受 到
life very difficult, and I would have no
生 活 是 如 此 地 难 过 , 而 且 没 有 任 何
pleasure in living with you. I have a heart
·和 你 共 同 生 活 的 愉 悦 , 我 想 把 我 的 心
to give, but it is not something that
奉 献 出 , 但 这 颗 心 可 绝 对 不 是
I want to give to you. No one is more
·献 给 你 , 没 有 人 比 你 更
foolish and selfish than you, and you are not
愚 蠢 和 自 私 , 你 也 丝 毫 不
able to care for me and help me.
·能 关 心 我 和 帮 助 我 。
I sincerely want you to understand that
我 恳 切 地 冀 望 你 了 解
I speak the truth. You will do me a favor